Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car.Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair the problem they created nor did it seem they wanted too.
They were just fine with destroying my clutch and finding excuses out the world as to why they could not fix it. Eventually it was taken to someone else and in 5 hours they totally fixed Rosners screw up, which took Rosner 7 days to intially install a clutch if you can believe that. A definate sign of inablity for sure.
So beware to anyone using this company or any of its affiliates.
They do not know how to complete or repair automobiles.It will never be fixed correctly if you use them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Jim or gm or services
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clutch Installation
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "28 June 2016 To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s recommended Olympic Rescue..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be... well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants...."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."